startzoom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

startzoom

SELAMAT DATANG DI FORUM KAMI YG MASIH SEDERHANA INI

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

holy love... care n share....

Go down 
PengirimMessage
umi_isuy
umi_isuy

Female
Jumlah posting : 18
Lokasi : cibolang Endahhh
Job/hobbies : IRT/baca, masak.... heuheu...
Humor : naun c????
mig33 id : Issyui
Registration date : 11.11.08

holy love... care n share.... Empty
PostSubyek: holy love... care n share....   holy love... care n share.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:28 am

this is my true story... I'm getting over with this actually, but there is still a piece of curiosity and confuse that i have in my mind so i have to do something till i can really get my peace...
here is the story goes...
there is someone declared himself as my brother (u see what i mean? not a real brother... just that i see him as my brother and he does the same way too). we keep in touch with sms and then call me sometimes. we talked about many things.... many many things... he asked me about my school, my family and many others... then he often make me laugh (I'm laughing his temperament, he's an unexpected person... i can't figure him out... i never know what does he think about, does he feel good whether feel bad... i don't know)... and sometimes he say something that i don't understand... i mean... what exactly he means to say....???? i don't know that it was true or it just the way i feel too confident to him, but in case, i think he likes me...
then my speculation becomes something worse than i expected to be...
after we met (for the first time), he call me more intense then he started to call me sweetheart, honey, baby... he said he missed me a lot... he wants to see me again.... and he said he loves me many times... (he even wants to give me a gift... i don't know what is it... he always push me up to tell him my address so he can send it by mail) i think I'm getting upset and even more upset than before when he asked me did i have get my lunch... did i have take my breakfast... did i have take a good rest... what a waste! such an unimportant question to be asked!!! i hate it! it seems that he looked me as such an idiot spoiled bratt girl!!! its meaningless... I'm not kind of those girls who loved to be a spoiled bratt girl.... that could be easy to take care by only a "baby" or "honey" or "sweetheart" words...
well... i know I'm not adult... yet, but I'm not a baby too... a real baby i mean.... i know well bout how to care other people... not in the way of romance only... but care in love for humanity... human born as a great creature... we gifted with great talent... talent to care each other... with heart...
i believe, there is a holy love... a real love... with the deep and great feel... love is not always bout romance and sex.. is it? love where we can care each other in a rite way... to share our happiness and grief... one thing i m sure 100 % that the holy love is not about how we speak it out loud, or how many times we say it out loud or write it with very clear.... not in THAT WAY!
so I'm trying to share him (my brother) my perspective about that kind of love... i like to discuss something like that with anyone i liked too... but what did i get?? when i told him that i don't like if he called me his baby, sweetheart or something silly like that... he said he would leave me if i wont to... what the hell are he thinking about???!!! very childish! well.. is not gonna be a big problem for me... he left... or stayed... it will never change the real i am... but how silly that he thought bout me in that way... that i am angry... yeah.... it looks like that he is a person who never know about a word called compromise.... but.. HELLOOOO???? he's older than me so far!!! he must be a person who can be mature enough to appreciate me... my idea... well... now i have no idea to face him... and he haven't see me again after the 'incident"...
then something shocked me very hard... he said he don't wanna loose people he loved anymore... after his dad, his friends, his grandparents and then me... his little sister....
i don't know what to do then... except promise him, that he will always have me to be his sister.... i really like the way he call me his little sister.... it seems that he is going to understand me a little.... but it only by i see... i don't know what he think about me truly.... i hope he can understand....
that's my story at all..... hope u can take a mean by that.... malu
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.umi_gelo@teupuguh.com

holy love... care n share....
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1